Hi, new to this forum.

Last Updated: 2012-11-18 21:48:43
  1. craigknapp1

craigknapp1 New Member

Age 51, avid computer user, since DOS 3.0 days, OK Commodore 64 days, I can program with MS Access (I learned to use a database program Ashton Tate's Dbase 3.0 (or was it Broderbund first?) before learning to use a wordprocessor), edit video with Adobe Premier and edit photos from my Nikon D700 FX DSLR in my sleep on PhotoShop using the entire gamut of CS4 programs. I still shoot B&W film up to 4x5 inches, developing and printing it myself (learned darkroom procedures at about age 14) so I have always been interested in technology. Serving my 23rd consecutive year in the United States Army as a Special Electronics Devices Repairer.

I am a big fan of my HTC One-X Droid phone, I may not like Microsoft (kind of a love-hate relation ship, my credo is only use the MS Apps that I must...namely the OS Win7 now, and MS Office...everything else I do on programs (not Apps) that I have purchased!...ThumbsPlus, Adobe CS4, CyberLing, Pro-Show Gold for photo slide-shows, as well as some great freeware programs such as 2xExplorer (an updated "Norton Commander" style dual-pane file manager...not sure why dual-pane file managers are not the "norm" since EVERYONE is moving data back and forth from digital camera memory cards, external USB drives, etc., to their primary hard drives..but I digress")..

Anyhow, hi to the forum group, hope this meets the requirement to allow me to post on these forums as I am having Bluetooth audio problems with my HTC One-X using ICS v4.0.4.

Advertisement
  2. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!! VIP Member

Hi there Craig and welcome to our great forums. :)

That's very impressive what you've done there and will tell you you've come to the right place for all things Android. Will check out your thread to see if there's anything I might be able to suggest, but if I cannot assist you then the knowledgeable members in your devices section can. :)
  3. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

A very nice into craigknapp1. It's a pleasure to welcome you to Android Forums. I would first like to say thank you for your time of service with the military. Outstanding! I'm sorry you are having BT problems with your One-X. Here is a link to the area where your phone is discussed. You should find help there from the friendly users that also own the One-X.
    http://androidforums.com/htc-one-x-xl/
    Thanks for joining these forums. It's a friendly community and I hope you enjoy your time here.
  4. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Welcome to Android Forums.

It's nice to have you join us. :)
  5. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

Welcome to AF! Hope you enjoy your stay here. :cool:

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. :)