• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi same old stuff HTC Synch - no phone connect

alby4

Lurker
Feb 15, 2014
Hi yall
I can see files on phone via Desire S by changing to Connect to PC via Disk Drive, but when in HTC Synch mode, no way Hose
Installed/uninstalled HTC synch more times than I can remember so please any guaranteed workaround?
Windows 7 64 bit but another HTC b4 this, worked!

Hello alby4. Welcome to AF. Personally, I use a file browser once connected to my PC for file management. I'm not a source for syncing software. I suggest you check into the area for discussion and support for your Desire S. I'm sure a number of members there that know your phone best have used a syncing software and can assist you. Here is a link to that area: HTC Desire S - Android Forums

Upvote 0
Hi yall
I can see files on phone via Desire S by changing to Connect to PC via Disk Drive, but when in HTC Synch mode, no way Hose
Installed/uninstalled HTC synch more times than I can remember so please any guaranteed workaround?
Windows 7 64 bit but another HTC b4 this, worked!
Thnx but not sure wot u mean by file browser and yes thnx went to that forum but no luck yet
Htc synch applied as is USB tethering - what else can it be???

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones