• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi, seeking Lead Android Developer for growth-stage startup in SF

nmuquycm

Lurker
Aug 31, 2011
Are you looking for a fun, growing consumer startup that has solid funding and has a clear direction? Want a FT position where you can truly make an impact in a team of top notch developers? Want to work on a useful product that helps millions of families around the world? Backed by investors such as Facebook and Google, our client is looking for a Lead Android developer that knows their stuff and doesn

Hi do you know of anyone that would be interested in investing in a android game? I already have contacted one of the best game development companies for the android and Apple platform. They really like my idea for a game but I am currently seeking an investor with the required capital to make this happen. My email address is war405039@gmail.com & my skype I.d is dward23x if you are interested in this please contact me and we can discuss this further more into detail.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones