• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi there, new Android user here!

Hi everyone,

Just thought I would say Hi as my Hero (T-Mobile G2) is winging its way to me as I type, should be here tomorrow morning, Will look forward to playing around with my HTC Hero all day tomorrow, probably wont get any work done mind you!

Will hopefully be a very active member on here bugging you all for answers!

Thanks

Andrew

Hi everyone,

Just thought I would say Hi as my Hero (T-Mobile G2) is winging its way to me as I type, should be here tomorrow morning, Will look forward to playing around with my HTC Hero all day tomorrow, probably wont get any work done mind you!

Will hopefully be a very active member on here bugging you all for answers!

Thanks

Andrew

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0
Well, phone has finally turned up, impressed so far, just getting to grips with it, totally different from my old N95!

Still unsure how to view all of my Googlemail emails!

Setup the account during the initial setup, when I get new emails I see the notification and can read the email, however, when I click on the mail app, it asks me to set one up? Shouldn't it just take me straight to my inbox?

Andy

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones