hi there ya'll

Last Updated:

1. lupus

lupus New Member This Topic's Starter

hello people! this is lupus from italy, I'm 35 and I've been playin' around with computers and all stuff related since I was 9. I'm a huge fan of graphic adventure games and I've translated some of them in italian with a group of friends (sanitarium, i have no mouth and i must scream, gabriel knight among the others). contrarily to the trend in my country I've never given a damn about fancy cell phones and never wanted to spend more than about 100 bucks on them: that's that, until my carrier gave me a nokia n70 for free and I started realizing what having the internet in your pocket means. when the iphone came out I began to think I'd buy one, but I wasn't totally convinced because I found it uncomfortable in some ways; it also became so popular here that you can see 60+ y.o. guys in suits and SUVs flashing their fancy iphones like a badge of membership to some exclusive club, not being able to even send a text msg with them. so, when I read about android phones I had tiny hearts in my eyes: google+linux, that's all it takes to pull me in. I am a proud owner of a white HTC Magic since last june, and after enjoying its functions and applications for a while I've started to experiment a bit with it. this is what brought me here: I have a technical question, and in my experience I've always found that my countrymen experts of any technological topic are always less eager to share their knowledge than people from abroad... or at least they do it with a lot of conceit. hope to find the answer here, or at least some smiling "I don't know" posts :)

bye for now
    lupus

Advertisement
  2. shivers316

shivers316 Godmember VIP Member

Welcome to the forums! :)

3. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Welcome to AF forums! :D

4. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool: