Hi there...

1. puchasr

puchasr Active Member

Excited to get my first smart phone, yeah... about time. Hope to contribute to the forum and thanks for all the info already available in here. You guys sure make it easy to find an answer to my many questions, thanks again.:smokingsomb:

Advertisement
    :
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Welcome puchasr, i am happy to welcome you to the AF community :D

Hopefully you will enjoy your time here and i wish you best of luck on your first smart phone purchase, when you get said device we will help you with any and all questions regarding it :)

Thanks for joining and enjoy your time here at AF!
  3. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

Glad to have you join, what device did you end up going with and which carrier

[​IMG]
  4. puchasr

puchasr Active Member

Thanks for the welcome to the forums. I got a Samsung Galaxy SII; T Mobile, from Walmart Online Store for $330 ($300 for the phone + $30 100 min. card). I tried to get it cheaper on ebay but people are paying 330+, I guess they think that ebay is the best deal they can get.
  5. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Well it all depends on what they are doing with the phone, some want no contract and such and it is hard to get phones with no contract, or they are trying to get them with a specific carrier which can be just as difficult.

Hopefully you enjoy your phone :)
  6. panther2469

panther2469 Well-Known Member

welcome