Hi, trying again for help

Last Updated:

1. ellimac013

ellimac013 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all,

I'm new to droid. But I remember that the "green Droid" icons for your contacts were green in version 2.0..... Now they are gray in version 2.0.1..... Can anyone...anyone help me (well my husband) change this back to the nice "green droid icons". I do understand that if I have peoples photos I can place them there as well. But for some of them, I would just like to have the nice green droid.

thanx for reading and hopefully you can help. :eek:

Advertisement
  2. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!! VIP Member

Hi, I read your first post and I personally don't remember what color the contacts were with 2.0. That may be why you're not getting any responses. Hopefully someone can chime in with a metamorph solution for what you are looking for.

3. shrink57

shrink57 Well-Known Member

Most of the metamorph themes will change the contact colors (I have had gold in one and blue in another). If we are talking about an unrooted phone it will be a lot of hassle just for the contacts.

There is a great dialer replacement called Dial One that runs on the Droid (free on the market) that is configurable and greatly improves usability. It runs with the stock dialer and contacts. It might be worth looking into.

4. ellimac013

ellimac013 New Member This Topic's Starter

^^^^

thanx for your suggestions. I will try them. I just rememer my little droid being "green"... Now he is a dull gray.... Not cheerful at all.

Thanx again...