• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi ~waves~

Howdy from TN. Just wanted to introduce myself and ask that you be patient with me, because not only am I a newbie to a smartphone, I am also a newbie to forums of any kind. :eek:

I just gave up my beloved first gen EnV....yes I said first gen :p and went with the HTC Eris Droid. I just added my teenagers to my plan and this was the phone they wanted. I personally was going to get the latest EnV, but they had the bogo sale going on. And can I just say, I have no brain because this phone blew it away. :D

I have been driving my kids crazy with questions. They have been real sweet and patient ( I did actually give birth to them AND bought them the coolest phone ever~) but I knew there would be others out there that could impart some well heeded wisdom, and I found YOU!

So again, just wanted to say Hey! and let the :thinking: begin!

Truly Yours
Dana

Howdy from TN. Just wanted to introduce myself and ask that you be patient with me, because not only am I a newbie to a smartphone, I am also a newbie to forums of any kind. :eek:

I just gave up my beloved first gen EnV....yes I said first gen :p and went with the HTC Eris Droid. I just added my teenagers to my plan and this was the phone they wanted. I personally was going to get the latest EnV, but they had the bogo sale going on. And can I just say, I have no brain because this phone blew it away. :D

I have been driving my kids crazy with questions. They have been real sweet and patient ( I did actually give birth to them AND bought them the coolest phone ever~) but I knew there would be others out there that could impart some well heeded wisdom, and I found YOU!

So again, just wanted to say Hey! and let the :thinking: begin!

Truly Yours
Dana

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones