hi yall

Last Updated:

1. briahnna

briahnna New Member This Topic's Starter

Howdy everyone. New to the forums, just posting this from my new incredible. Nice to meet everyone.

Since I am new to the Droid(just got it a week ago) and new to the forums. Any thing I should know?

Oh one quick question while I am thinking of it. Battery life seems pretty bad on this phone I can't go a full day without getting a warning. Is that natural or do I have a battery issue and need to go back to my VZW rep.

Advertisement
  2. jlstyles

jlstyles Member

Hi Breanna!

I'm new also, welcome to this wonderful world of Android.

I just got my Samsung Galaxy S yesterday and I had it on full charge and overnight (after doing some slight facebooking before bed), it was down 35% in the morning!! So I went though and checked out what is sucking the life out of my battery - which you can do in Settings. I turned my display brightness right down as low as it could go and set my display timer to turn off after 30 secs of being idle - will see how this helps out my battery life. I think it's given with smartphones these days (especially if you can't keep your hands off !!) that you're going to charge them every night.

Hope that helps. :D

3. HTC-Fandroid

HTC-Fandroid Well-Known Member

Hi mate and welcome :)

Its easier to ask any questions in the droid section (which is very busy, with lots of helpful dudes) and someone will keep ya right, that said jlstyles is probably spot on.

HTC-F

4. PaulMcCartney

PaulMcCartney Well-Known Member

Hi there!

Welcome to AF! We hope you enjoy your stay. :)

5. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Welcome!