Hi )

Last Updated:

1. Ebaneezor

Ebaneezor Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, my name is Chris, and Im a rom-a-theme-a-kernel-aholic. I just wanted to say that after months and months of flashin and flasing flashin and flasing flashin and flasing flashin and flasing flashin and flasing flashin and flasing flashin and flasing flashin and flasing flashin and flasing flashin and flasing flashin and flasing flashin and flasing flashin and flasing flashin and flasing, Ive finally reached a place that will give me the strength to stop the madness, if only for a short while, I will at least have peace for a few days :rolleyes:.

Chevy's SS4.5 and the new blackGlass928 theme is potent enough to satisfy these uncontrollable involuntary flashes...for now....

lol - im so freakin addicted to this crap!!! you have all the dealers (Chevy, JRummy, Chaos, Fab and all the others all in ka-hoots with the pushers that run Rom Manager to make it even easier to get them faster!!) i need help.......

Advertisement
  2. djkeller3

djkeller3 Well-Known Member

I completely agree. I flashed Chevy's SS4.5 yesterday. Though I've been impressed with Froyo ROMS from Pete, Koush, JRummy, Fab, etc... they have all either had aesthetic imperfections and/or at least a few *bugs*... not bad enough to keep me from loving them, but enough to keep me flashing to get my next fix.

Chevy's SS4.5 is as close to 100% PERFECTION as I have found yet. In fact, I've not found any bugs whatsoever. My Bluetooth works, my wifi works, all my Gmail accounts sync the way they're supposed to, I"m not stuck with unwanted text message threads I can't delete. This ROM is benchmarking 1400+ in Quadrant and is running as smooth as Pete's ROM's. And Chevy's Blue SS theme looks superbly refined. I'm loving it and will be keeping this one for a good while (I hope!).