Hi!

Last Updated:

1. B_Cersche

B_Cersche Member This Topic's Starter

Hello all! Just joined androidforums after lurking for quite a while. i'm became familiar with the joyous world of android around the middle of may..bought a moto devour, big mistake! went through 3 of them due to random reboots so verizon was kind enough to send me a a moto droid. i couldn't of been happier, after seeing what it's capable of (rooting, roms, etc) as compared to the devour which has little user base or community. i look forward to lots of enjoyment from the knowledgeable members here (i've seen a lot!).

B:D

Advertisement
  2. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Welcome to the Android Forums! I also have a Moto Droid, it's an awesome phone.. I hope you enjoy it..

3. B_Cersche

B_Cersche Member This Topic's Starter

haven't got it yet..they shipped it out today. from what i hear it's possibly one of the last phones on vzw that'll be so open when it comes to custom ROMs. the guide in the root section of the forums is more than helpful! i'm sure i wont have any trouble rooting it once i become a little more familiar with the device. thanks for the warm welcome :)

4. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

No problem. It truly is an amazing phone. And I think your right about it being the last vanilla phone on Verizon.