Hi!

Last Updated:

1. lilwetduckie

lilwetduckie New Member This Topic's Starter

Yay, another forum I am apart of (also in a car forum and guinea pig forum). They are so helpful! Anyways, on to my introduction...

I am from SC, married, with an almost-four-year-old son. Me and my husband both got the Google Moment on April 1st of this year. We both were eligible for upgrades and I was ready for a more advanced phone. I had my Musiq for quite a while, and I loved it, but ended up going through four of them in two weeks because of software problems and it not being able to do anything except make phone calls, that wasn't going to fly with me. I ended up getting the Reclaim for free, but it wasn't my cup of tea. When my husband said he wanted to go upgrade his Rumor (he did NOT like that phone at all), I was excited and wanted to come with him to see about maybe upgrading mine too. :)

After some debating on whether or not we should switch over to Verizon, because of the sale they had going on with their Droids, we got Sprint to give us two Moments for $200 (after mail-in rebates). We were happy. I have only had to replace it once, and compared to going through four Musiqs in two weeks, I am pretty happy with this outcome. I just hope to not have anymore problems out of it.

I did get a bit ancy and checked out the new Epic... it makes me drool and I am kind of sad I didn't wait a few extra months and could have gotten this, but I am pretty sure there will be another phone out soon enough that will just a bit more beefier than the Epic.

Thanks for listening to me run-on about nothing.

- Heather

Advertisement
  2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums! Glad you signed up! I hope you feel free to join in the conversations! :D