hi

Last Updated:

1. korkom30

korkom30 New Member This Topic's Starter

i have a new htc hero from sprint..i have very short life battery...blus i lose the network signal...do i have something in common with you ..i have 15 days left to exchange the phone..please advice

Advertisement
  2. ajuarbe

ajuarbe Well-Known Member

There was an update to fix the battery life issues. If you have not done the update on the phone I would first try that. To get to it you press menu>settings>about phone>System updates.

I need to warn you that it seems like Sprint has not given all their subscribers the ability to get the update yet. If you do not see it there you might already have it or it might not be available. I just got my phone yesterday and I updated it yesterday.

If you do not have any updates available you can check to see if you already have it. Press menu>settings>about phone> and look at the software version towards the bottom of that screen. Updated version is 1.56.651.2

I hope this helps you. There are plenty of people on this forums that know leaps and bounds more than me so also watch out for any tips they might give you, but this is where you should start.

Good Luck!