• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

harlequin

Lurker
Dec 12, 2009
Just thought I'd say hi. I'm going to start studying for a MSc next year looking at programming GPUs. I've recently got a Samsung Galaxy, and have been doing some android development as part of course work. I want to be able to get a version of 2.0 build for that phone (what good is an open source OS if you can't tinker with it), so a friend an I are going to work on this together.

Welcome to AF!
xmassmile.gif

Upvote 0
Just thought I'd say hi. I'm going to start studying for a MSc next year looking at programming GPUs. I've recently got a Samsung Galaxy, and have been doing some android development as part of course work. I want to be able to get a version of 2.0 build for that phone (what good is an open source OS if you can't tinker with it), so a friend an I are going to work on this together.

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones