• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Welcome. I've become somewhat of an Android expert by spending a few hours searching this forum, especially on Android batteries (li-on) and battery life.

While I still pine for my Palm PIM software, I keep learning and enjoying my Android and its apps more and more.

If you are a bit of a techie, you might consider rooting (jail breaking) your phone to personalize the experience and get the most out of the phone. Just make sure you do sufficient research on your phone's root sub-forum until you are sure how to root your model of phone and Android version. It is too easy to brick (make useless) your phone if you are not very, very careful. Also, rooting the phone usually voids your warranty.

Enjoy the forum and feel free to ask questions.

Upvote 0
Welcome! Android Forum is a friendly place for discussion, learning and help. We love to welcome new members who want to be a part of this community.
It's nice to have you aboard....Make sure to click the Android-Phones Link in my signature - Or click Here if you have a Tablet. From there scroll down to your device model - You can then join your device's area of discussion - where other users will give you help on getting the most out of your device.
There are lots of Help, Hints, & Tricks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones