• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

nshortri

Feb 9, 2012
hi everyone,

I am here to find out more about my Samsung Infuse phone. I got it during the black friday deal in 2011 and I love the phone ever since. I used to have an iphone, although, the Samsung is so much bigger and easier for me to use. I am addicted to android now :)

I hope everyone have a fantastic week!!

I'm glad you found Android Forums. We have a lot of tips and tricks for your Infuse.
Welcome aboard. Here is a link to the Infuse area here at AF. You will find the other owners of your phone friendly and knowledgeable. Have fun and thanks for joining these forums. Samsung Infuse 4G - Android Forums

Hello and welcome aboard. Thanks for joining Android Forums. Enjoy! ;)

Thank you for the welcomes!! I got the samsung tablet a couple days ago because I just love samsung now :D

I have one question for the folks here, what microSD cards do you guys prefer for the phone or tablet? I just bought a samsung class 2 (8 gb) card on ebay for 6 bucks so I thought it was a deal....or was it a bad deal?

Upvote 0
Thank you for the welcomes!! I got the samsung tablet a couple days ago because I just love samsung now :D

I have one question for the folks here, what microSD cards do you guys prefer for the phone or tablet? I just bought a samsung class 2 (8 gb) card on ebay for 6 bucks so I thought it was a deal....or was it a bad deal?
It depends on how much downloading you planning on doing. For example: Videos, applications, etc. A (8GB) SD card is ok, but a 16 or (32GB) would work out much better, if you want a lot of apps and such on your SD card.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones