• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Welcome aboard, Allana... Android Forums is a friendly place for discussion, learning and help.

Nice of you to stop in to join us. Here are links to our Android-Phones and Android-Tablets forum. Choose the device you have - find your model _check into your device's area of support...where you'll find some interesting info, hints, tips & tricks on your device. If you need any help navigating the site, just give one of us Guides a shout!

Enjoy! :)

Upvote 0
Thank you very much for your welcome. I have checked and my phone doesn't seem to be listed here. It is a Huawei Boulder or Orange Barcelona or Huawei 8350

I have the stock email client on my phone.
My IMAP Account works fine however i cannot configure Yahoo on my stock email client i.e the client that came with the phone.

Will appreciate your help.

Upvote 0
Thank you very much for your welcome. I have checked and my phone doesn't seem to be listed here. It is a Huawei Boulder or Orange Barcelona or Huawei 8350

I have the stock email client on my phone.
My IMAP Account works fine however i cannot configure Yahoo on my stock email client i.e the client that came with the phone.

Will appreciate your help.
Sorry! I'm not familiar with your device, but hopefully the folks over at our General Tablet area might have the same device and can give you help.

Link: http://androidforums.com/general-tablet-talk/

Good luck.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones