• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

dixiewill2

Lurker
Mar 24, 2010
I am new to the DROID i have only had it for about 2 weeks and i love it the only thing I hate is that only after two weeks someone tried to steel it. I tried to find it with the GPS but they said that it cant be done I think that is dumb you have the incredible phone with the best technology and they cant use GPS to track where it is, but anyway the person that stole it couldn't figure out how to use it and throw it down and some old lady found it and called and I got it back thank god praise the lord . You would think that there would be a app that you can have on the phone that would tell you where it is when it is stolen I mean we paid good money for the phone I am not letting my go that easy well thanks for listening and hope you all love the DROID as much as I do. I'm outy here :eek:

I am new to the DROID i have only had it for about 2 weeks and i love it the only thing I hate is that only after two weeks someone tried to steel it. I tried to find it with the GPS but they said that it cant be done I think that is dumb you have the incredible phone with the best technology and they cant use GPS to track where it is, but anyway the person that stole it couldn't figure out how to use it and throw it down and some old lady found it and called and I got it back thank god praise the lord . You would think that there would be a app that you can have on the phone that would tell you where it is when it is stolen I mean we paid good money for the phone I am not letting my go that easy well thanks for listening and hope you all love the DROID as much as I do. I'm outy here :eek:
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones