• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ellie

Lurker
Mar 27, 2010
Ok, I admit...I am a convert from BB! Had a Curve for 2 years, and lo and behold, when I was up for my 2-year renewal, the Droid was there, waiting. It was meant to be! I haven't looked back!

I've been lurking on the site, unregistered, for a while, and it's been a huge help. I never would've found the apps I have now (and am so happy with) without reading through the threads on these forums, and I hope to learn more, possibly about the Sweeter Home home replacement? Looks and sounds challenging!

Ok, I admit...I am a convert from BB! Had a Curve for 2 years, and lo and behold, when I was up for my 2-year renewal, the Droid was there, waiting. It was meant to be! I haven't looked back!

I've been lurking on the site, unregistered, for a while, and it's been a huge help. I never would've found the apps I have now (and am so happy with) without reading through the threads on these forums, and I hope to learn more, possibly about the Sweeter Home home replacement? Looks and sounds challenging!
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones