Hi!

Last Updated:

1. Toverbal

Toverbal Member

I've been a member on this forum for over two years now and I actually never posted a single message :) . Since a short time I became more active on Android development and in the process of that became more interested in message boards like this one, so here goes:

Hi! I'm Jori, 32 years old and I live in Purmerend, the Netherlands. It's a small town near Amsterdam and I live here together with my girlfriend, our 2 yr old daughter and three monsters, ehm, cats :) I work as a software engineer at a small company creating the best CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software system the world has (and will) ever know(n) :) - The company is called Archie and also situated in Purmerend. In my free time I love to play handball, expand my coding skills and spend time with my family.

I am always willing to help if it comes to development questions, so don't hesitate to PM if you have one :)

Thanks for reading and hopefully I didn't waste your time :)

PS. my first app is done, I'll make a post for that in the designated forum :) The app is called Fresco.

Advertisement
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Welcome to the forums Jori :)

Glad to have you back! Hopefully we can help you with any questions or concerns you have with your device.

Feel free to post your app here: Application Announcements - Android Forums

Thanks for joining :D
  3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Hello and welcome aboard.

Thanks for stopping in to join us here @ AF. :)