1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Hidden Apps

1. shnfox78

shnfox78 New Member

First off hello. New to the forum.
    Is there a way to see if there was a hidden app put on my phone? Not sure if the GF put a hidden app to track my texts or gps but would love to find out.

Thanks
    J

Advertisement
  2. MyNamesTooLong

MyNamesTooLong Well-Known Member

just do a reset and see if she acts supicious
  3. shnfox78

shnfox78 New Member

don't really want to go thru the hassle of a reset. I have looked thru the market but have come up with nothing yet.
  4. MyNamesTooLong

MyNamesTooLong Well-Known Member

better idea...change one of your buddies names to a girls name(make sure he plays along) then text him like you are going to meet up with this "girl." The key is to send the texts when you guys are away from each other. I bet she shows up and thats when you show her she is busted.
  5. shnfox78

shnfox78 New Member

Good idea but I would rather just find the app, delete it then lock my phone so she can't get in ever again.