Hidden Data And Call QualitySupport

Last Updated:

1. mcc25

mcc25 New Member This Topic's Starter

Sorry for the loaded post! :(

I have been making ringtones with programs such as Myxer and have been sending them to my phone and downloading them but I cannot seem to find them except for when I go to set a ringtone. They are not in a music folder or anything like that. Even when I connect my phone to my laptop, I cannot find them on the SD Card. I Was wondering if anyone might be able to tell me where these files download, I have also had problems with pictures as well. I had to actually take a picture with the camera for ones that I sent to my phone to appear. And does anyone know how to delete ringtones as well? Also I have noticed that my call quality seems to be muddled. When speaking with someone there voice seems lower tone and sometimes i cannot make it out clearly. I had a Nokia phone prior to this and it was crystal clear, could this be a problem with my G1's speaker?:confused::confused:

Advertisement
  2. honugirl

honugirl Active Member

Same here when downloading on myxer I can't find them. Can u even delete them to save space. But phonezoo.com ringtones r saved in downloads. When u sync to ur computer there in the downloads folder.

3. zuke66

zuke66 New Member

I download ringtones from myxer.com. Got my text, sent me to the web page, downloaded the ringtone all cool. Now I'm tired of it and want to delete it. I tried a long press nothing. Look in media player not there. try looking for it in 1 of 2 file manager "Bender , Glance" still cant find it. SO WERE DID IT GO ?????? Please help me find it. P.S. A file search program could be handy

4. N3TWORK BURN3R

N3TWORK BURN3R Well-Known Member

I used to have the Nokia 7610 a few years back and the call quality was much better than the G1, but i also remember being able to do a number hack where it would give you amazing call quality, at the batteries expense. Just thought id share.

5. justin.tae

justin.tae Member

to delete ringtones downloaded from Myxer:

Settings>Applications>Mangage Applications>DRM Protected Content Storage Then press Clear Data

:D