Hidden Temperature Widget Since Last OTASupport

Last Updated:

1. Haris

Haris Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have a fully stock, most recent OTA updated EVO. Lately I can't tell what the temperature is because my weather widget has become bogged down with clouds or sunshine, rain, thunder, etc. icons over the temperature. I can't take a snapshot to post here cause I am ******ed. Please help me fix this.

Thanks,
    Haris

Advertisement
  2. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

Have you tried removing the widget from the home screen and then putting it back?

3. Munnarg

Munnarg Well-Known Member

Just click on it and update the weather and numbers will move back to the lower right corner. It happens to me sometimes and the numbers end up behind the moon or sun.

4. Haris

Yes I tried removing it and putting it back and it comes back as the same thing.

I have to go to "Home screen > Menu > Scenes > Choose a scene" to make it come back as normal... but when I do this the stupid thing loses all of my settings obviously, and I don't want to save it in this condition when I can't tell what my temperature is. :confused:

5. Haris

I tried that and it didn't fix it. What steps are you taking other than tapping the weather portion of your screen and then manually refreshing your weather?

I'm going to do a hard reset like the good old Blackberry and see if that doesn't fix it. It didn't do this until I took the last OTA that fixed the 30 FPS cap issue.

6. Haris

Okay so I DIDN'T do a hard reset. I tried a soft reset, (simple power down, reboot) and that fixed the problem!

Yay! Now back to work... Peace!:)