Advertisement
    :
    spoxy, gkak and mydian like this.
  2. gkak

gkak Well-Known Member

let us know how it works out...
  3. latinmaxima

latinmaxima Well-Known Member

Please post your results and pics if you purchase.
  4. tuanngnt

tuanngnt Active Member

Just received it today from Hong Kong, China after 15 days waiting. It fitted perfectly into the phone with the original back plate, no need for the giant back plate. I will let you know how it works later on and I expect it will hold the charge longer than the stock one.

By the way, in two weeks I am going to sell my phone on Ebay along with this battery and other extra battery because I just bought a AT&T Samsung Captivate Glide 4G today for $115 cash from Craiglist and I am going to use the Straight Talk provider to get 4G for this new phone. I really like TU; but I want 4g than 3g; so I have to retire TU. If you want samsung phone similiar to TU but with 4G, then take a look at Samsung Captivate Glide 4G, it is similiar to TU. It has slide full keyboard too.
  5. tuanngnt

tuanngnt Active Member

Lady and gentlement look like it is a good battery and hold charge longer than the stock one. Of course it is 2450mAh. I just play youtube video and I did not see one bit of drainage battery. For my stock battery, it will be off at least 5% immediately. Any way, it is a good battery without needing a separate case and right now it is only $8 on ebay. You can see the picture of it on the ebay link. The beauty of it you don't need a different case for this battery and enjoy lighter phone and long battery life like the 3500mAh one.
  6. tuanngnt

tuanngnt Active Member

Two weeks ago, I paid $10 for it; but now it is only $8
  7. tuanngnt

tuanngnt Active Member

This is my last message. One word "Awesome", still at 100% battery life. Get one if you need it; but I don't know how long it lasts. Hopefully it lasts like the stock one.
  8. latinmaxima

Gonna try it out now as well. $8 isn't a terrible loss and they wife working at a hospital already eats battery searching for signal. Worth a shot I guess.
  9. shezzy

shezzy Well-Known Member

I am going to order this as well..doing some research first tho to see if this is the highest capacity in the normal case size. Thanks for the find, wish I ordered this before I ordered my 3950mah brick case lol

edit :: just ordered mine :)
  10. ChoDroid

ChoDroid Well-Known Member

Be careful with those Chinese batteries...
  11. shezzy

shezzy Well-Known Member

What about em? Pretty sure my old extended battery was made in china like everything else. Hell, even the phone itself is prob made in china
  12. trdtan

trdtan Well-Known Member

It clearly says "Made in Japan" on the battery on one of the pictures. However they could have just put that there and it actually is made in China
  13. Oldhead775

Oldhead775 Active Member

Just put my new chinese battery in my phone yesterday, definitely noticed a difference after the first full charge. my phone stayed at 99% for about a half hour! The construction of the battery seems ok. I guess I'll see how it holds up... hopefully I'll get a little more life out of it after a few charge/discharge cycles! Totally worth $8 even if it only lasts six months (as long as it doesn't end up blowing the back off my phone). If you're interested i would definitely recommend checking the link above and research the seller. They say that they're a new company and are all about making the customer happy. They will even (supposedly) send a new battery at no charge, not even shipping, if there's amything wrong with the one you receive.
  14. shezzy

shezzy Well-Known Member

I have this battery and honestly.. I am failing to notice the difference. I fully charged it and drained it when I first got it etc and still it seems almost like the stock battery...maybe its just mine.
  15. latinmaxima

After the first three cycles it seemed like it definitely had a greater capacity. After two weeks though it really seems like the stock battery though. I feel like it was probably a placebo that it lasted longer.
  16. powerkane

powerkane Well-Known Member

about that..... XD it looks fake i just baught the extended with a case so i dont mind plus it gives you something to grip when using the keyboard :p
  17. Oldhead775

Oldhead775 Active Member

I have used this battery for almost a year now. Every once in a while I swap it with the original Samsung one, and I immediately regret it. This battery DEFINITELY lasts longer. I'm not saying it's 2450 mAh, but it does have a higher capacity, no doubt about it.