Hijackthis?

Last Updated:

1. robertjw4688

robertjw4688 Well-Known Member

My phone has been really sluggish and kind of buggy. I've tried virus scanners and cleaned out my cache several times to no avail. I've noticed that there are a lot of system apps running and eating my memory. I would like to uninstall some of the unnecessary ones but typing them all out would take forever. So i was wondering if there is an app that's like Hijackthis for the Android that i can run they'll generate a list of all my apps and a website i could use to post it and get some assistance from?

Advertisement
  2. zuben el genub

zuben el genub Well-Known Member

I had to look - i didn't believe Highjackthis was still around. There are apps, but I'm not an expert. Try asking for an antimalware/spyware app.
  3. LaTuFu

LaTuFu Well-Known Member Contributor

You have already discovered the source of your problem. You're going to need to delete the unnecessary apps that are creating issues.

What kind of device are you using? If you're using an older device with a single core processor, it may be difficult to overcome the sluggish feeling.
  4. robertjw4688

robertjw4688 Well-Known Member

I'm using a ZTE Force. It was fine when i first got it. Now its going extremely slow and sluggish and i have no idea which app is causing it. I'll get back to you once i figure out which apps are memory intensive.