Hisense Zero 7 Pro can we start a new forum?

1. mike2535

mike2535 Member

I just got a new hisense sero 7 Pro at Walmart and would like to share my thoughts.

Advertisement
  2. jpisini

jpisini New Member

I second this, it is a nice little tablet. There is already a version of CWM and a custom ROM for it on XDA.
  3. mike2535

mike2535 Member

I'm a former nexus 7 owner, the screen cracked after 6 months and my research found the cost to fix it as expensive as buying this sero 7 Pro. After a few days of using this tablet, I'm quite impressed by the similarities to the nexus 7 plus the additional camera and mini hdmi port. This tablet is slightly larger than the nexus 7 so my case doesn't fit it. For the price this is the tablet to buy. It also weighs more than the nexus 7.
  4. Tadb123

Tadb123 Member

I am a very active tablet owner and user. I currently own an Ipad3, Kindle Fire HD 8.9 , and a Nexus 7. I've been trying to hold out for the new version of the Nexus 7 supposedly coming out in July, but when this tablet was released a few days ago for $149 I had to try it out. I'm very impressed! Can"t tell any difference in the display quality or speed of it and my Nexus 7. I know the 8 gb storage is weak, but I put in a 32 gb, class 10, SD card and it works great. Battery life has been excellent. I'll be very surprised if Walmart doesn't hit a home run on this. I do wish there was a custom fit case for it, but that should come over time.
  5. mike2535

mike2535 Member

I found some cases on amazon but not a lot. I also added a 32gig class 10 sd card, so with the 32gig it gives us 40gig including the 8gig on board.
    My wifi is a bit better than the nexus 7 and the 5 megapixel camera with flash on the rear is a nice to have when my phone is charging. For others to consider it has stereo speakers on the back as well. There are no 4 pin charging holes like the nexus 7. The sleep button and volume buttons are in the same position though.
    I'm telling you that this is one sweet 7 inch tablet for the price.