Hit iOS App "Shave Me!" Now in Android Market!

Last Updated:

1. wemakegames

wemakegames New Member

Hi forumgoers! I wanted to let you awesome Android users know about my company's first Android app release ever. Our entertainment app Shave Me! has just debuted in the Android Market and we are super-psyched for Android 2.0 device owners to be able to experience the weird, sometimes gross world of touchscreen shaving!

Since it launched on Apple’s iTunes App Store, Shave Me! has been downloaded to over 2 million devices! While the App Store app offers the Shaving Kit tools as an in-app purchase upgrade for $0.99, Android users will get the full Shaving Kit as part of a free app download. The free app is supported by ads; users can opt to purchase a $0.99 ad-free version.

Thanks to the awesomely fast pace at which Android apps get published we have barely had time to think straight since submitting, but we will be promoting Shave Me! with some cool giveaways and other contests in the near future so stay tuned.

If you happen to check out Shave Me! on your Android device, please let us know what you think with a review :)

More about our games: Metaversal Studios | Twitter | Facebook