Hmm. Reflash, maybe?General

Last Updated:

1. Zilliano

Zilliano Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I installed 2.1 a few days ago- and I'm loving it.
    But in the past two days, I've noticed something awry with it. Sometimes, when I'm not looking at my phone, the sound will stop working, and I've missed two calls because of it. You know, the bug where your calls have no sound, and the other person can't here you, but with the added bug of no sound whatsoever. Rebooting the phone fixes it, but it still randomly flips into permanent silent mode randomly... Usually after put it in silent mode, then take it out. It works right after I take it out, but I'll put my phone down, and an hour or so later, no sound.

Should I reflash the rom?
    If so, can someone give me the best copy of it, if there's more than one version?

And, erm, I know there are issues with using backed up 1.5 data on 2.1, so I never backed anything up.... But can I back up 2.1, so I can just reflash then restore?

Advertisement
  2. T2noob

T2noob Well-Known Member

Yeah this a bug quite a few of us are having...nothing to do atm deal with it and reboot when it happens.

3. Matlock

Matlock Well-Known Member

At the moment I don't have that problem.. *looks for wood to knock on*
    I do like the option in the phone that when the phone rings and you pick it up before answering it, the ringer slowly fades away. I LIKE that!

4. Zilliano

Zilliano Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Where did you find THAT option?

5. Matlock

Matlock Well-Known Member

Settings > Sound & Display > Quiet Ring on Pickup (7th option down)