• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hockey fight at it's finest

Fighting in hockey is re.tar.ded, if I wanted to see a fight I'd watch boxing. I could never understand fans who screamed and cheered for a giant delay in the game they paid to watch. Seriously, if fighting's the best part, GO TO A FIGHT.

P.S., sorry for the filter evasion, but why is that word blocked? My mom works with ******** kids. Legally, that's what they're referred to as, and you're filtering it? :p
In the case of this game, it's excessive, but it does allow for legal retribution for cheap shots and ran goalies.

It keeps players like Sean Avery, Steve Ott, and Jordin Tootoo under control.

Well, maybe not Avery.

Also, it's not the best part, but it does add more to the entertainment value. I'll get to see the whole game either way, so it's just making the ticket more affordable. More time at the rink = less cost per minute.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones