Hola

Last Updated:

1. kbtoy

kbtoy New Member This Topic's Starter

hey everyone. Just wanted to say hello. This is my first android phone, actually firts phone I have owned in about 4 years. I just got the mytouch slide 3g and am loving it so far. I like having the physical qwerty keyboard. I just have problems typing on a touch screen. There's a few things I would change about android marketplace but so far I am loving the OS and am waiting for 2.2 to release. So yeah i'm gonna have some fun with this thing.

Advertisement
  2. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

Hi kbtoy! Welcome to AndroidForums, the place to talk to fellow Androidnites...Andriodlers...or just people that have Android devices or simply love Android :D

Just to get you started, you should read this to get an idea of the various permissions that are asked when you download an app: http://androidforums.com/android-ap...ps-avoid-viruses-guide-those-new-android.html

Have you tried appbrain? It has better search/categories/recomendation features and it's more convenient. Appbrain works with the Market. Install the Appbrain app on your phone. Good thing about it is that you can search for apps on appbrain on the computer, save the apps you want to install. Open up the Appbrain app and simply install all of the apps you've selected earlier :)

If you have any questions/issues, search for them first, most likely they have alread asked/answered. If you don't see a thread with the issue in question, just simply asked!

Enjoy your stay here!
    -Roze-