• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Holidroid Contest: Secret Image Challenge (Dec. 20th)

Disney Updates Where’s My Water with 20 New Levels, Launches Free Version

by Kevin Krause on December 20th, 2011 at 6:01 pm

“Stretched Thin” features 20 new levels of challenging gameplay, in addition to new collectibles.
appletree.png
sparkplug.png
wishes.png
purpledragon.png

Since launching on the App Store on September 22, "Where’s My Water?" has become a favorite amongst critics and gamers alike, reaching the No. 1 spot on the App Store in 30 different countries and maintaining a 5-star App Store rating.

Upvote 0
“Stretched Thin” features 20 new levels of challenging gameplay, in addition to new collectibles.Since launching on the App Store on September 22, "Where’s My Water?" has become a favorite amongst critics and gamers alike, reaching the No. 1 spot on the App Store in 30 different countries and maintaining a 5-star App Store rating.

Upvote 0
by Kevin Krause on December 20th, 2011 at 6:01 pm. “Stretched Thin” features 20 new levels of challenging gameplay, in addition to new collectibles.

Since launching on the App Store on September 22, "Where’s My Water?" has become a favorite amongst critics and gamers alike, reaching the No. 1 spot on the App Store in 30 different countries and maintaining a 5-star App Store rating.

Upvote 0
“Stretched Thin” features 20 new levels of challenging gameplay, in addition to new collectibles.

Upvote 0
Disney Updates Where’s My Water with 20 New Levels, Launches Free Version 6:01 pm

“Stretched Thin” features 20 new levels of challenging gameplay, in addition to new collectibles

Upvote 0
Post is up:

Title:

Time: 6:01
Location: In "Stretched Thin," the newest chapter in the story of Swampy the Alligator, water balloons have made their way to Swampy’s neighborhood, and players must clear a path and use their expert timing skills to tap and pop the balloons to release water at the right moment. “Stretched Thin” features 20 new levels of challenging gameplay, in addition to new collectibles. and Since launching on the App Store on September 22, "Where’s My Water?" has become a favorite amongst critics and gamers alike, reaching the No. 1 spot on the App Store in 30 different countries and maintaining a 5-star App Store rating.

Upvote 0
Title / Timestamp:

Sentences:
The premium version, available for both iOS and Android, was also updated today with 20 new levels. In "Stretched Thin," the newest chapter in the story of Swampy the Alligator, water balloons have made their way to Swampy’s neighborhood, and players must clear a path and use their expert timing skills to tap and pop the balloons to release water at the right moment. “Stretched Thin” features 20 new levels of challenging gameplay, in addition to new collectibles.

Upvote 0
by Kevin Krause on December 20th, 2011 at 6:01 pm “Stretched Thin” features 20 new levels of challenging gameplay, in addition to new collectibles.

Since launching on the App Store on September 22, "Where’s My Water?"

Upvote 0

Upvote 0

Upvote 0
by Kevin Krause on December 2 “Stretched Thin” features 20 new levels of challenging gameplay, in addition to new collectibles.

Since launching on the App Store on September 22, "Where’s My Water?" has become a favorite amongst critics and gamers alike, reaching the No. 1 spot on the App Store in 30 different countries and maintaining a 5-star App Store rating.0th, 2011 at 6:01 pm

Upvote 0

Upvote 0

The premium version, available for both iOS and Android, was also updated today with 20 new levels. In "Stretched Thin," the newest chapter in the story of Swampy the Alligator, water balloons have made their way to Swampy’s neighborhood, and players must clear a path and use their expert timing skills to tap and pop the balloons to release water at the right moment. “Stretched Thin” features 20 new levels of challenging gameplay, in addition to new collectibles.

Upvote 0

Upvote 0
December 20th, 2011 at 6:01 pm

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones