HoloS 3.2.6 [ROM][WIP]8-7-12

1. cac2us

cac2us Well-Known Member

I think it was System Mech. Pro., I have been getting some false misaligned HDD messages from it. but the md5 was good so I flashed using the full wipe method and the time and date after bootup was correct for once.
    Then a re boot later and it's back to needing the system time reset.

Maybe an unroot / re root will clear it up.

Otherwise this ROM looks and feels sweet.
    Most all the right apps right there from the start.
    TiBackup is great to have right there.
  2. brianmaedche

brianmaedche Well-Known Member

Will be posting 3.0 update later today.
    cac2us likes this.
  3. admiral ackpoux

admiral ackpoux Well-Known Member

Getting ready to give this thing a ride looks great and super excited. For all us uber nerds out there maybe the name could change to
    The Deathly HoloS.
  4. cac2us

cac2us Well-Known Member

What is a good free music app to play MP3's and WMA's?
    The ones that I have on my phone.

Play store just has 7 day trial and pay for apps.

Can I just use TiBackup to restore one of the other ones.?

BTW this ROM is smooth.
  5. MrB206

MrB206 Well-Known Member

Winamp is my favorite.
    cac2us likes this.
  6. brianmaedche

3.0 Update is up in the op enjoy:D
    neckchop likes this.
  7. Staticaxe

Staticaxe Well-Known Member

Sweet! Was waiting for 3.0...gonna give it a spin now!
  8. Staticaxe

OK, I screwed up. Thought I saw someone post that they successfully flashed this over BP with only wiping Dalvik and I didn't feel like reloading all my apps, etc. So, ya, I was being lazy. I installed the zip, rebooted and now it's stuck at the boot animation. Can't boot into Recovery. What have I done?
  9. brianmaedche

will have a 3.1 up in a lil bit with toggles themed in landscape and a few other fixes in the theme work
    IMUcarmen and neckchop like this.
  10. brianmaedche

ummm im not sure. if you were able to get to recovery i would say do a complete wipe and start fresh. the first boot does take quite a while to boot up as well.
  11. Staticaxe

What is "quite a while?" Maybe I just haven't waited long enough but I've let it sit for well over 5 minutes on the animation.
  12. brianmaedche

Mine probably took bout 5 mins. so you cant even button combo into recovery? only thing i can think of if ya cant is put your phone in download mode and flash stock firmware and start from there again.
  13. Staticaxe

When I try volume up plus power it shows LG screen, then goes blank, then shuts back down. Never see Recovery. I can do volume down plus power and it gives factory hard reset option but not sure if I should go that route?
  14. brianmaedche

Thats the route you take. do power and vol down. hit power button twice i believe and it will take you to the cwm recovery on your phone
  15. Staticaxe

Power plus volume down doesn't go to recovery at least not first... the first thing that comes up is asking if I want to do a factory hard reset. You're saying do that?
  16. brianmaedche

Yep. i know for a fact that it will work.
  17. Staticaxe

Awesome... good call and thank you! Lesson learned. Reinstalling now....
  18. brianmaedche

Hope everything works out this time:D

EDIT

You should now be able to just wipe Dalvik to update to the next update i put out. Seeing as thats all i do now. but seeing as you waited till 3.0 was released to install. that could be why it didnt boot all the way. the person who wiped just dalvik before did it off my first build where there wasnt as much work done to it as there is in the 3.0. but like i said hope it works out for ya.
  19. Staticaxe

It worked, however now having issues with setup. The OP says to hit the home button when the FC comes up but that didn't do anything. So I acknowledged the FC and it takes me back to first screen of setup. Then I hit home and just end up at a blank screen. I have the status bar at the top but that's it and no buttons work.

20. brianmaedche

reboot the phone and see if that works. to get the screen up. ive flashed every version i have made and i havent had any other problems then what i posted.

another thing you can do is push power button to shut screen off then hit it again and it will be back on.

EDIT:

3.1 Update will be up in bout 10 mins as well
  21. dspl1236

dspl1236 Well-Known Member

ya i having an endless boot animation. i can turn the screen on and off w/crt off, but stuck at boot animation. installing BO3 to try this halo3.1
  22. brianmaedche

Do full wipe.
  23. Staticaxe

No joy. Reboot just put me back to endless boot animation. Went back to BP for now will try again with 3.1 tomorrow.
  24. brianmaedche

Okay guys found the source to some possible problems that you were having. For now 3.0 and 3.1 have been pulled. I will post 3.2.1 here in a bit.
    cac2us likes this.
  25. brianmaedche

Okay everyone like the title say. 3.1 link is live again but......there are also new install instructions so please please read them in the OP.

THANK YOU