Holy Bootloop Batman?!

Last Updated:

1. hermy65

hermy65 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Awesome.

So i decided to take the plunge today and load up FroYo on my X. Backed it up and wiped it through ROM manager then loaded FroYo through it. Got into it and went to do a restore from Titanium Backup only to realize that i had forgotten to do such a thing prior to loading FroYo. So i decided that since I have never flashed an sbf before that I might as well try it so i could restore the nandroid i made right before updating and then back it up with Titanium Backup and then go back to FroYo. In hindsight, this may not have been the smartest thing I have ever done. Ive loaded the sbf file 3 times now i think, RSDlite says its rebooting the phone, then after a while it says please manually reboot the phone and at some point before then my phone starts boot looping on the eye.

Im running on win7 if that makes a difference...i installed everything from the bomb and followed the instructions for flashing in windows from there as well.

Advertisement
  2. Dtatch

Dtatch Well-Known Member

So you are bootlooping after the SBF flash. To my understanding, and through personal experience, a bootloop after an SBF flash is normal. Just boot into recovery clear cache and factory reset and it should boot up at that point.

3. hermy65

hermy65 Active Member This Topic's Starter

well then, i feel handicapped now...apparently i missed that part...i have failed :/

4. ECFfighter7232

ECFfighter7232 Well-Known Member