Holy messed up Batman!

Last Updated:

1. Kbluna

Kbluna Active Member This Topic's Starter

Downloaded and installed Stupidfast (Through Rom Manager) after loaded, couldn't download anything from the market. Said my phone was full. Did a restore, now can't log into Google at all. So no market, no numbers. Can't download anything.

Having another phone shipped to me, but does anyone know what could have gone wrong..? Sorry for so little details.

Advertisement
  2. saps

saps Well-Known Member

3. Dtatch

Dtatch Well-Known Member

ugh....please read before you send back rooted/modified phones

nitsuj17 likes this.
  4. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Well-Known Member

always check for help before sending back phones. besides 1 click root that is the other main thing that drives me freaking nuts. that is the reason that manufacturers lock down phones so people dont brick them and warranty them.........ugh

anyway virtually anything you do to these phones is recoverable if you dont overwrite the radio. i would bet anything any of us here could have quickly talked you through fixing the old phone without much issue.

dont mean to come down hard here, but really sending phones back justifies everything htc/motorola other oems are doing in locking down their phones. :mad:

5. Bob-o

Bob-o Well-Known Member

I would have to agree. These guys on here can talk you down from just.about anything...prolly even jumpin off a roof! I doubt I would send my phone back if I bricked it. Thats why I am nervious about Doing anything with it after I rooted!

6. nitsuj17

good call. if you arent sure what you are doing, then its best to take a step back relax and enjoy your phone as it is. :cool:

take some time here and there and read up on everything and you will see your comfort level rise, and then at some point feel confident in what you are doing.

i know alot of us jump and do a million things in the 1st hour of having our phones (not always successfully i might add :eek:) but those of that do have survived screw ups and generally confident we can restore our phones back even if it involves screaming at and blaming everyone we can think of :rolleyes:

7. Kbluna

Kbluna Active Member This Topic's Starter

Trying to figure all this out now, will comment and keep you updated with my progress. If it starts smoking......thats bad right?

8. nitsuj17

well it d be interesting ;)