Home ++ and abcorganizer

Last Updated:

1. rothenbj

rothenbj Active Member This Topic's Starter

Is anyone out there using both Home ++ and abcorganizer lite? I installed abc yesterday, love it, but I've had three battery pulls installed abc yesterday, love it, but I've had three battery pulls since. Haven't had that type of issue since getting my Droid I hate to uninstall if it could be something else so I'm asking. Doesn't encourage me to go to the full version either.

Advertisement
  2. jmccarthy14

jmccarthy14 Well-Known Member

dunno what the difference is feature wise but ive been using app organizer for a while with no issue, try it out.

3. rothenbj

I read about that app. Sounded good, however it didn't allow you to put url favorites into the folders which I really like.

4. jmccarthy14

jmccarthy14 Well-Known Member

Ah yeah I noticed that. It'd be nice, but I know this is stable and speedy so I won't put any effort in looking for a replacement yet. Unless someone says something else is.

5. CatsTide

CatsTide Well-Known Member

i deleted apps organizer after installing dxtop. a lot more customizable and a lot faster.

6. rothenbj

I apparently found what the problem was. I stopped having battery pulls, but I found that all the favorites I had in abc folders are gone.

There must be an issue between abc and home ++. It's a shame because I liked having my favorites in the various folders.

Perhaps the developer can figure it out.