Home and Back buttons IssueSupport

Last Updated:

1. Schanz

Schanz Member This Topic's Starter

Does anyone else have problems with their home and back buttons not responding? It's getting to be a pain. Some times I have to peck at them several times. I wonder if it's the thick screen cover that Best Buy put on...

Advertisement
  2. vilamonster

vilamonster Well-Known Member

Same thing here. I am used to it by now. I also have a screen protector.

3. fldude99

fldude99 Well-Known Member

I think part of the problem is not being able to see them so easy since the backlight turns off so quickly

4. Mensaboy

Mensaboy New Member

i bought 2 of these phones last week, and they both exhibit the same behavior - the area that the home and back buttons respond to is what i perceive to be about 50% smaller than the search and softmenu buttons

5. Rangerfan

Rangerfan Member

Just got my phone yesterday and have been having the same issues with the buttons. I have more success if I tap them hard instead of pressing. Hope this helps.

6. KirkaFordis Rex

KirkaFordis Rex Member

just tap the screen first to turn on the back light, it seems to drastically help.

I have had my home screen button "stick" though. It keeps tapping itself about 5 times a second. Sending me back to the home screen and bringing up my most recent apps. The only way to get ti to stop is touch the home button again, and it will relax.

It not a "problem" more like a quirk.