Home ApplicationsSupport

Last Updated:

1. carnivalrejectq

carnivalrejectq Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ive downloaded and attempted to use a couple of these apps such as Launcher Pro Beta and Helix that claim to give you more launcher home screen pages and I still end up only having 3 home pages (dunno there official names lol). What is the major malfunction? Do i need to be rooted to use these apps or what? Or is there something in these programs settings that im missing??!!?

Advertisement
  2. dntesinfrno

dntesinfrno Well-Known Member

I use launcher pro and yes it is default 3 home screens, but in the settings you can change this to up to 7 i believe.

3. K-Rizzle

K-Rizzle Well-Known Member

Yep, you have to go into preferences>home screen settings on Launcher Pro. You can then select how many home screens you want and which one you want to be the default when you hit the home key.

4. ovrrdrive

ovrrdrive Well-Known Member

Just hit the menu button and then preferences to go into Launcherpro settings. From there you can select the number of screens you want and which to use as home.

5. SoulTerror

SoulTerror Well-Known Member

What they all said. I'm using the beta version and currently using 5 screens.

6. pattonthegen

pattonthegen Well-Known Member

Nod what they said...I use launcher Pro and have 6 screens that I activly use.

7. Coldcloud

Coldcloud Well-Known Member

Yeah just go into the settings and you can change it there. Personally I am using 5 screens with Launcher Pro, I havent found a need for much more than that right now.

8. carnivalrejectq

carnivalrejectq Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I enjoy launcher pros beta setup but for some reason unbeknownst to me it slows my phone down noticabbly and its a lot more smooth and comfortable without it.

9. Stoney62

Stoney62 Well-Known Member

I like the extended drawer at the bottom of each page. I used Panda Home before and liked the 2 drawers on it

10. K-Rizzle

K-Rizzle Well-Known Member

I have 5 screens active, but haven't even filled them all, lol. I find that the docks at the bottom free up SO much space on my pages.

This is my favorite launcher, I'm lovin' it! lol!