Home button and Battery helpSupport

Last Updated:

1. MAMW93

MAMW93 New Member This Topic's Starter

Before this phone i had only been exposed previously to iphones and ipod touches and would like one thing brought over. When the phone is in sleep the only way to wake it is by pressing the top button. I would like to be able to also use the joystik if at all possible. That seems like something that should have been already on the phone. Also if someone knows a way to get a battery percentage in my status bar (i can guess a number better than a picture of a battery) i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Advertisement
  2. Bing

Bing Well-Known Member

These are two things I've been curious about myself. The only "alternate button" solutions I've seen thus far don't fit my bill, as they typically mess with the lock screen (which I don't want to do).

3. najaboy

najaboy Well-Known Member

As to the first request, some of the custom ROMs use the trackpad to wake the phone, but you'd need to be rooted in order to install them.

For the battery, just search the market. There are a handful of apps and widgets that do exactly what you're asking. I personally use Battery Indicator Pro, but many members swear by Battery Left.