Home Button Default PageSupport

Last Updated:

1. Manuel086

Manuel086 New Member This Topic's Starter

So all I want to know is how do you make it so that when I press the home button on my Captivate, it goes to my middle page of the 3 that I have? is that even possible? Is it possible to change which page it goes to?

Advertisement
  2. brentbarrie

brentbarrie Member

I can on my Droid 2. I am running Launcher Pro and to select my default home page I go to Preferences..Homescreen Settings..and its in there. Its in the same place where I choose how many home screens to have. I'm sure someone else can probably answer this more accurately for your specific phone, but I saw you didnt have any replies...so I tried to help. Good luck!

3. NISMOFO

NISMOFO Member

I'd like to know as well. I just can across this issue today after moving some wallpapers around yesterday. Home my home screen is one page to the left too many.

4. avgazn91

avgazn91 Well-Known Member

i just moved all the icons over to how i want it. It took 5 minutes of constant screen mashing. But now my homepage is the right one. I know its annoying, but I don't think you can change it any other way.

5. sremick

sremick Well-Known Member

LauncherPro is so much better than the stock launcher, is free, and makes setting your default home page very easy. It's really the best solution here.

6. Skyxliner

Skyxliner New Member

it's a known problem, the screen will always be the fourth screen from the left. so you have to either utilize blank screens so that the one you want is the forth one.

or u can dl a paid launcher program to do that

7. sremick

sremick Well-Known Member

The free version of LauncherPro works just fine.

8. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

9. mui

mui Member

With the JH7 update now, you have a dedicated panel for the home page that can be dragged to any position.