1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Home Button... Is this Normal?General

1. ajh94

ajh94 Well-Known Member

I just got my Galaxy S II today and I have noticed something that doesn't seem normal but i'm not too sure.

When pressing the home button directly in the middle it feels fine and pressing it towards the far right it is also fine... However when i press it with my finger on the far left of the rectangular home button it feels harder to press and when it does press down, its not pressing under where my finger is (the left), its pressing the other side of it down...

Does anyone elses do that? Is it normal? If you want more info or a better explanation just ask.

Thanks in advance :)

Advertisement
    :
  2. n7plus1

n7plus1 Well-Known Member

so pressing the button doesnt feel 'uniform'?
  3. disking

disking Member

mine is the same
  4. matttye

matttye Well-Known Member

About time!! ;)

What you think? :D

Mine seems harder to press on the left/right than in the centre, but left and right are about the same. I wouldn't worry about it, just press it in the centre.
  5. ajh94

ajh94 Well-Known Member

haha yeah i love it, and okay i just wanna make sure its normal thats all
  6. ajh94

ajh94 Well-Known Member

you mean yours is the same as mine?
  7. aceominous

aceominous Well-Known Member

I must admit that i have definitely not got that problem on mine, otherwise i think i would've noticed it by now and ive had the phone a month or so.
  8. ajh94

ajh94 Well-Known Member

what do u think i should do. it still works perfectly its just a lil annoying
  9. aceominous

aceominous Well-Known Member

if you have only just got the phone today and already this problem is annoying you, i think i would consider exchanging mate, but then again is it really worth the hassle and the risk of potentially getting a faulty handset.
  10. adamantell

adamantell Well-Known Member

My phone 4m old and yeh I have same really easy on middle or right and left side a little harder

Must be a flaw
  11. ajh94

ajh94 Well-Known Member

i could send it back, then if the new one is the same its obviously just something they all have but if not ill get a perfect one. i just dont want a phone thats not right if u know what i mean. also all the text on screen is so big and bold compared to my HTC Desire... is that cos its the same resolution over 4.3" not 3.7"?