Home Button ProblemSupport

Last Updated:

1. cornellalum

cornellalum New Member This Topic's Starter

I purchased a new HTC Legend and to my dismay I found that the home button is poorly designed. With less than 24 hours of use, the button is already tilted and the button only has a solid "click" on the right side of the button. The left side of the home button is now a lot harder to click.

I looked up some of the older threads about this issue and I'm debating whether or not to return the HTC Legend. I love the phone, but the possibility of a dysfunctional home button at some point in the future is a big concern of mine.

Can some of you who have noticed this issue from the very beginning of ownership comment? Has anyone experienced a non-functional home button yet?

Advertisement
  2. nolook

nolook Active Member

i find all the lower 4 buttons work fine but are not the highest quality (ie. like nokia)...

3. duberman

duberman Member

They pretty much all do that from what I read however despite the slight tilt it still works well after months of using it. I wouldn't worry about it to be honest, since I've got mine it hasn't gotten any worse beyond that.

cornellalum likes this.