1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Home Buttons lighting upSupport

1. seanjoe

seanjoe Well-Known Member

Hello everyone. On my ZTE Warp the four bottom buttons with the home button do not light up and I can't find a way to make them. Any help? I tried messing with the brightness but it doesn't seem to help?

Advertisement
    :
  2. freedomfighter

freedomfighter Well-Known Member

There is a proximity/light sensor on the top of the phone... When it notices that there is less light they will turn on
    seanjoe likes this.
  3. seanjoe

How well does yours work? I seem to have to put my hand over it to make them come on even when the light are off in the room.
  4. Marknderm

Marknderm Well-Known Member

I hope this helps you with your problem. with the bottom lights. this is an app that you can use if your phone is rooted, if not them toy can try some other apps like it, all you have to do is look around for them on the market.

https://market.android.com/details?...1bGwsMSwxLDUwMCwibW9iaS5wcnVzcy5zdXBlcmRpbSJd

if the link wont work then goto the android app market and look for "rootdim"
    formerly known as "Superdim"
    also another way to make them turn on if you don't want to go with an app is to hold your thumb over the light censer at the top of the phone. this will hide the light and turn on the bottom buttons, Just like someone else has said before. Hope this helps good luck.
    seanjoe likes this.
  5. seanjoe

How does that rootdim work? I am currently not rooted to try it. It looks like it just dims the screen. How does it make the backlight work for the buttons?
  6. Marknderm

Marknderm Well-Known Member

The app "Rootdim" works on every light that the warp has. what it does is gives you the option to turn the lights on or off at any time you want and it will keep the light the way you set it as long as you don't reboot or change it. But your phone must be rooted in order for this app to work on your phone. you can learn all about rooting in the "All Things Rooted" forum. It is almost always at the top of the page when you first sign into this forum. I hope this has helped you. Good Luck.
    seanjoe likes this.
  7. xavpil

xavpil New Member

since this thread was started, Soft Keys Light came out.
    Check Play store
    no need to be rooted