• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Home key set up

Bones5406

Lurker
May 21, 2012
I'm trying to get my home screen set to where it will ask me if I want the downloaded app or the lg home screen. I was just messing with it last week and accidentally tapped the use by default box on the selection screen after I pressed the home key. Can anybody help? Thanks for your time and good luck to all of you.

I'm trying to get my home screen set to where it will ask me if I want the downloaded app or the lg home screen. I was just messing with it last week and accidentally tapped the use by default box on the selection screen after I pressed the home key. Can anybody help? Thanks for your time and good luck to all of you.

Go to settings->applications-> manage applications->all->search for lg home screen (or launcher)->go into ig and press clear defaults

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones