"Home" page bluesGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Musky

Musky Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

OK, this is my first "smartphone, so please bare with me :)

I am trying to figure out how to set up the seven home pages we're suppose to have. When scrolling sideways I have that "Welcome to HTC" page I'd like to get rid of if possible. Then I have a "favorites" page, and a "message" page, finally a "events" or "calendar" page.

How do I get rid of the pages I don't want and create my various "home" pages?

I appreciate everyones help (and patience) :D

Advertisement
  2. NKT

NKT Well-Known Member

User Guide pg. 36.

Musky likes this.
  3. Paltas

Paltas Member

I think all of the things you've mentioned are widgets on the various screens. If you press and hold any widget, it will unsnap for movement. This will allow you to drop it on the remove command at the bottom.

Note that this doesn't remove the widget from your system. You're just removing the instance of it from that particular home screen. You would be able to re-add the same widget later by pressing the plus button as needed.

Musky likes this.
  4. Musky

Musky Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks guys, I missed that page in the guide! LOL

Pretty simple when you know how!

Thanks again for the quick responses! :D

EDIT: Now I see why I missed it, I didn't get a "user guide" just a "Tips, hints and shortcuts" and it's not on page 36 of that. I'll check the user guide we got before launch and see if I can find it in there.