• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Home++ Problems?

Yes, I am having the exact same problems. And It makes me feel better that i'm not the only one... I had some issues with my contacts a couple days ago and was starting to worry that my previously "problem-free" Droid was starting to develop some issues here and there..

Good to know everything is still looking juuuust peachy.

Upvote 0
i have had the problem lately where when i try to add an app to one of my home pages, it lags quite a bit from when i hit "shortcuts" to when it opens that menu, then an even longer lag to get to the applications menu. it makes adding an app to one of my home pages a chore. i am assuming this is a problem in home ++, i hope it's not a problem with my droid.

Upvote 0
Big problems with Home++ today. I installed yesterday. First off, my alarm clock went off today but did not appear on the screen so I couldn't dismiss or snooze it. Had to shut the phone down to stop the alarm.

In addition, my exchange calendar is not syncing properly. Events that are added on the phone are not appearing in Outlook.

This in addition to a few force closes...uninstall. Too bad cause I really like the concept. Guess I'll wait until the bugs are worked out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones