Home replacement for Moment????Support

Last Updated:

1. droid51378

droid51378 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

This is killing me. I am looking for a good home replacement. I liked the aHome lite, but they stopped updating it and is not even available to download anymore. I do not like open home, can not find pandahome on the damn marketplace.

Can anyone recommend one?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. njbianco

njbianco Well-Known Member

Why dont you like open home? it can use ahome themes has 3rd party widgets support i think its just awesome and ive tried all them out and its by far my favorite the only thing i like about ahome is the option for up to 10 home screen but i guess the 7 with open home is fine.

3. ragingbull2k2

ragingbull2k2 Well-Known Member

for some reason I'm having a hard time finding open home on the market... any ideas why? searched "open home lite" and "open home full"... nothing...

Joey

4. kahale

kahale Well-Known Member

hm...i wonder why panda home doesn't show. did you do a search? i use it and its very good except the lack of themes for it. ahome etc. have a lot more. good thing is panda home is free.

5. NOMster

NOMster Well-Known Member

panda home made my phone so slow it was hard to use. i would not recommend it. sorry i can't help with a positive, but i like the open home set up with ahome skins so i haven't looked much beyond that.

6. ragingbull2k2

I have pandahome installed but I'm a little turned off by the lack of themes... and I finally found open home... I guess I'll give it a shot... maybe do the paid version, if I like it enough...

Joey

7. ragingbull2k2

Question: does open home lite have the widgets disabled? I guess I should shell out the the $5 for the full version... but not if the full version can't use widgets... anyone shed some light on the matter?

Joey

8. kahale

kahale Well-Known Member

runs fast on mine. only force close once and some minor hangs. i just wanted it for more home screens. would be nice if it had more themes.

9. NOMster

you can import any openhome or ahome theme into panda home. i wish it worked better because i liked the set up. it was just always hanging. glad to hear others are having better luck.

10. NOMster

the widgets work and the open home widgets that come with it for weather and whatnot skin themselves to match the theme your using.

11. xdavieexx

xdavieexx Active Member

Using Panda with Open Home's HTC HERO theme and it works great. Doesn't seem slowed down and has been stable.

12. ragingbull2k2

now this is annoying... my download for open home full seems to be stuck "Authorizing my credit card"... any ideas?

Joey

13. mike007

mike007 New Member

pandahome can be found now.

14. kahale

kahale Well-Known Member

looks like its been updated too.