home screen gone 2.1Support

Last Updated:

1. DougyJ

DougyJ Active Member This Topic's Starter

updated to official 2.1 rooted v.7 and recovery 3.0.8, home screen randomly goes missing, don't really know the cause of it. also have the beta custom rom builder on phone.

Advertisement
  2. kevinrs

kevinrs Well-Known Member

I've noticed this a couple of times recently, leaving a program, I get the wallpaper, and no icons, phone appears frozen. Also have had an open folder have it's window disappear, pressing the folder icon has no effect, as the OS knows it is open already.

running the official 2.1, not rooted, no recovery.

3. amberb53

amberb53 Well-Known Member

I too have had this happen. Stock 2.1 running tag home. No root, no custom kernals.

4. Greavous

Greavous Well-Known Member

happened to me this morning when i was updating weather widget for the trillionth time. (why does a weather widget need to be updated twice a week?) All my screens were empty short of the live wall paper. I pulled the battery and got back going. I did have to re-load the weather widget however.

5. DougyJ

DougyJ Active Member This Topic's Starter

just installed launcher pro definitely recommended hasn't shown any issues plus it makes my phone run even smoother which i don't get i think this is what the phone should have came with in the first place.