Home Screen Question

Last Updated:

1. Jero

Jero Member This Topic's Starter

How do I switch my home screen to the one without the " ^ , PHONE , + " at the bottom? Before if I held the Home key it had the option to switch, but now all it shows is the last apps Ive ran... Thanks.:rolleyes:

Advertisement
  2. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

settings > manage apps > touchflo > clear defaults

Then next time you press (don't hold) it will popup asking if you want to open touchflo or home. Home is the default

3. dmm5157

dmm5157 Well-Known Member

Easy solution : Download the app called HOME SWITCHER. You can switch back and forth between home and Sense. I've used it before when I was thinking about switching permanently. Decided against it and stuck with Sense.

4. mysticmead

mysticmead Well-Known Member

on the sprint hero it's called Sense

5. DaWeav

DaWeav Well-Known Member

I recommend the Home Switcher app too.

However, I eventually just left HTC Sense as the primary home app and created a shortcut on the homescreen to the native android 'Home' app using Anycut. So now, I can just launch the native android Home app from the homescreen shortcut icon, and this allows the keypad Home key to just go back to HTC Sense without any popup selection. I like using the the three homescreens on the native android Home app because no matter what HTC Sense scene I switch to, those three homescreens are 'static' and don't change except for the background which is in the HTC Sense scene I switched to.