1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!

General Home screen rotate

1. fuzzyreets

fuzzyreets Well-Known Member

Does the home screen not rotate on the s3? Any way to enable this?

Advertisement
  2. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

Go into the settings, display settings, and make sure that "auto rotate" is checkmarked, if not, checkmark it.
  3. mihqke

mihqke Active Member

Home screen is not rotating. Everything else is rotating.
  4. Hrethgir

Hrethgir Well-Known Member

I think I read that stock TouchWiz doesn't rotate the homescreen. You could always install a different launcher though, easy fix.
  5. Brigadierbadge

Brigadierbadge New Member

Thanks, do you by any chance have a link to an alternative to Touchwiz?
  6. Metfanant

Metfanant Well-Known Member

Apex Launcher or Nova Launcher on the Play Store are IMO the best options for our phones
  7. Hrethgir

Hrethgir Well-Known Member

I was a big fan of GO Launcher on my Droid X.
  8. Bob253

Bob253 Well-Known Member

Have used ADW Launcher and Go Launcher, I like Go Launcher best at the moment, no problems with it and it is free.
  9. gosp07

gosp07 New Member

I dont know how but my phone did rotate in touch wiz home page problem is I cant do it anymore anyone has any idea ?
  10. gregsuko

gregsuko New Member

Found this in another thread but I'd figure I'd post it here since this is the first one that comes up in a google search.

There's a free app in the Play store called Ultimate Rotation Control from FAME IT that seems to work great so far on my S3.
    medionpva likes this.
  11. medionpva

medionpva Well-Known Member

Free app only for 7 days then you have to buy the licence.

Thanks for the tip :)
  12. gregsuko

gregsuko New Member

Ahhh...I missed that.
    I'm gonna play out the trial....may be worth the 3 bucks anyway.at least for me.

Thanks for the clarification.