Home Screen WallpaperSupport

Last Updated:

1. smalld

smalld Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,

I just got my Phone today and I have a question not sure if this is possible but here is my question. On the home screens wallpaper its one image that when you flip to another page it just moves the image over. Is there a way to have and image as your wallpaper and not have it move when you flip from page to page?

Thanks for your help,
    ~smalld

Advertisement
  2. UHF3

UHF3 Well-Known Member

No, this can not be done with the standard UI. I you use Launcher Pro beta (in lieu of Sense as your launcher app) there is an option to disable wallpaper scrolling under Appearance Settings.

smalld likes this.
  3. smalld

Ok, cool i just downloaded it and it looks interesting. Question once i set the default to the Launcher Pro Beta how do i switch back to HTC Sense? And does anyone know any good Analog clock widgets?

Thanks for your help,
    ~smalld

4. UHF3

UHF3 Well-Known Member

The best thing to do would probably be to install Home Switcher. This app will allow you to change launchers at will as well as setting one as a default. This way you can check out some of the other Home apps if you like, you might find one you like better, while allowing you to change between them rather quickly.

smalld likes this.
  5. smalld

Ok, Thank you very much for your help :D